We at Certification Guru make sure that our students have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information and assessing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
- We reserves the right to postpone/cancel the classroom or online batch because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure (natural and unavoidable catastrophes) events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- Enrollment can be either for classroom or online or offline study kit in one training fee. Student can attend either online or classroom or can get offline study kit. Classroom students can attend classroom sessions only and access to online sessions are not allowed to classroom students. Same way, in online enrollment, the student can attend online-live sessions and classroom access is not allowed.
- In case we cancels the batch, full fee will be refunded via (Indian bank) net banking fund transfer within 7 days.
- Prior to the batch start date - if a cancellation is done by student, the below processing fee (as a 3rd party payment gateway charges) will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back using either net banking (Indian bank) or PayPal within 7 days of receipt of the refund request.
Processing fee will:
- Cash/net-banking - online fund transfer: 0% (No processing fee - full refund processed)
- For Indian students paid using local Indian payment gateway system: 5% (paid using credit/debit card swipe, Google Pay, PayTM, PhonePe or online from our website)
- For International students, if fee is paid using PayPal: 10% (paid using PayPal system)
- After the classroom, online or 1 to 1 batch start no refund possible, due to limited enrollment capacity in such classes.
- For "Offline Study Kit" purchase no refund possible, as it is immediate digital delivery of the offline material for complete training.
- For classroom (shared or 1 to 1) batch, student is required to return original receipt issued by Certification Guru.
- Admission is not transferable to another course or another student and is valid till the course duration only.
- Students should attend the class regularly and sign the attendance sheet(in classroom batch). Trainer or institute is not responsible for any loss caused due to students irregularity.